Don't worry 'bout me being left out. I'll make my presence known!!!

To start off with, DAMN RIGHT PLAYOFFS ARE FOR PUSSIES!!!  Win it when you
got the chance or stop whining about it I say. Why give a second chance?
Second chances are for pussies!!!

Mrs. Smut is still under the impression that she might be the recipient of a
pair of tickets fer that first game. As long as I keep her thinking that, I
can get away with hell.

By the way, what the hell is the decision about RTF vs. BamaFan (Google)? My
mailbox is all filled up with all these double e-mailings. My feeling is
since RTF is serving customers right now as fast as Pat on a street corner,
we stick with RTF.

Wear a cup beyatch!