My thanks to you!
I want to thank all of you who have taken the time and trouble to send
me your chain letters over the past two years. Thank you for making me
feel safe, secure, blessed, and wealthy.
Because of your concern...
I no longer can drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains.I no
longer drink Pepsi or Dr. Pepper since the people who make these
products are atheists who refuse to put "Under God" on their cans.I no
longer use Saran wrap in the microwave because it causes cancer.I no
longer check the coin return on pay phones because I could be pricked
with a needle infected with AIDS. I no longer use cancer-causing
deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day. I no
longer go to shopping malls because someone will drug me with a perfume
sample and rob me. I no longer receive packages from UPS or FedEx since
they are actually Al Qaeda in disguise. I no longer shop at Target since
they are French and don't support our troops. I no longer answer the
phone because someone will ask me to dial a stupid number for which I
will get the phone bill from hell with calls to Jamaica, Uganda,
Singapore, and Uzbekistan. I no longer eat prepackaged foods because the
estrogen they contain will turn me gay. I no longer eat KFC because
their chickens are actually horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or
feathers. I no longer go to bars because someone will drug me and take
my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice. Thanks to
you, I have learned that God only answers my prayers if I forward an
email to 7 of my friends and make a wish within 5 minutes. I no longer
have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl who has been dying for
the past seven years. I no longer have any money at all, but that will
change once I receive the $15,000 that Microsoft and AOL are sending me
for participating in their special e-mail program. I will now return the
favor. If you don't send this e-mail to at least 1200 people in the next
60 seconds, a large bird with diarrhea will fly over your head at 5:00
p.m. and the fleas of a thousand camels will infest your armpits. I know
this will occur because it actually happened to a friend of a friend of
a friend's neighbor's cousin, and he's a lawyer.

Another day closer to "kickoff" and then I can  stop sending this crap.
Cheers...  -vo-