Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2005 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] College Football Fix

You can get all of the Bear Bryant shows that you can stand on DVD if you can get in touch with a fella named Simon Bott. I got a few from him myself a few years ago.

Joe

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
----- Original Message ----- From: "JVWatts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List" <RTF@rolltidefan.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2005 1:08 PM

I miss the both of them :(

Mike Laborde wrote:

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bear & Keith Jackson!