OH HELL YEAH!!!! STIL:L GOT THAT ROCK HARD BONER FROM THAT VIDEO!!!!
and I still miss Paul Kennedy's play by play :(

JVWatts

Rick McMahan wrote:

It's pretty damn awesome. I freaking love ALABAMA FOOTBALL!!!!!!

Check it out, it about 9MB so it may take a few minutes to download, but you'll love it!

http://www.knology.net/~trentwillis/yellcrew2005lq.wmv

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!
Rick Mc.