Support as co-author

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 9:14 PM, Chris Bowers <> wrote:

This email starts a two week poll to gauge consensus on adopting

as an RTGWG working group document.

The BFD working group is also copied on this adoption poll.  We encourage
participants in

BFD working group to provide their input on the adoption poll.  And should this

be adopted as an RTGWG document, we would plan to copy the BFD WG on emails

related to this document to benefit from the BFD expertise in that WG in the

of this document.

Please send your comments to the RTGWG mailing list ( indicating

or opposition to the adoption of this document, along with the reasoning for
that support

or opposition.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor, please respond to this
email stating

whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.   The response needs to be
sent to the

RTGWG mailing list. The document will not advance to the next stage until a
response has

been received from each author and each individual that has contributed to the

At this point, the document has the following IPR disclosure associated with it.

This adoption poll will end on Friday October 14th.

Chris and Jeff

rtgwg mailing list

rtgwg mailing list