原始邮件

发件人:JeffreyHaas <jh...@pfrc.org>
收件人:肖敏10093570;
抄送人:rtg-bfd@ietf.org <rtg-bfd@ietf.org>;
日 期 :2019年03月13日 23:22
主 题 :Re: IETF 104 - BFD agenda posted

Xiao Min,

I've added you to the agenda.

A personal request: Have at least one slide explaining Geneve.  There will be
working group members that don't follow that work.

-- Jeff
On Mar 13, 2019, at 12:54 AM, <xiao.m...@zte.com.cn> <xiao.m...@zte.com.cn>
wrote:

Hi Jeff & Reshad,

On Feb 18th I've already requested a small time slot to present
draft-xiao-bfd-geneve-00, you may miss it, could you pls add it to the agenda?

BFD for Geneve (draft-xiao-bfd-geneve)   Presenter: Xiao Min   Duration: about
5 min

Thanks,

Xiao Min