原始邮件

发件人:ReshadRahman(rrahman) <rrah...@cisco.com>
收件人:rtg-bfd@ietf.org <rtg-bfd@ietf.org>;
日 期 :2019年09月09日 23:14
主 题 :Re: WGLC for draft-ietf-bfd-large-packets

BFD WG, reminder that WGLC is ongoing for this document.

Regards,

Reshad.

From: Rtg-bfd <rtg-bfd-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of "Reshad Rahman (rrahman)"
<rrah...@cisco.com>
Date: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 at 12:34 PM
To: "rtg-bfd@ietf.org" <rtg-bfd@ietf.org>
Subject: WGLC for draft-ietf-bfd-large-packets

BFD WG,

As was mentioned at IETF105, this document is stable and there was an interop
test done between FRR and Junos VMX.

Please provide comments/feedback on the document. The deadline for last call is
September 13th.

Regards,

Reshad & Jeff.