Jeff,
"No authentication also thus means you can't attack the system by sending a
sequence number".
I agree. But you don't need a seq number with no auth, you just attack by
sending a packet to take the session down. That's why I still view NULL auth as
(slightly) better than no auth.
I agree 100% with the rest.
Regards,Reshad.
    On Wednesday, February 7, 2024, 12:30:00 PM EST, Jeffrey Haas