Hi,

We had presented the Draft for VRRP BFD integration in IETF 93 and we had
taken care of all the comments that came as part of the WG meeting.
We had also merged the two drafts as per the comments in IETF 93:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nitish-vrrp-bfd-01
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case-00

We had presented the merged draft in IETF 94 and there were no specific
comments on the draft.
We would like to ask the RTGWG to adopt the Draft as a WG document.

Thanks,
Nitish