From: Reshad Rahman (rrahman) [mailto:rrah...@cisco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 10:29 PM
To: dingxiaojian (A) <dingxiaoji...@huawei.com>; rtgwg@ietf.org
Subject: Re: New Version Notification for draft-ding-rtgwg-arp-yang-model-01.txt

Hi Xiaojian,

Some comments:
- The uint64 counters should be changed to yang:counter64.
- For vlanid use ieee:vlanid instead of uint16
- You have "container global-static-table" which contains " list static-entry".
Typically this is done by having the container being in plural form and the
list in singular form, e.g. "container static-entries" and "list static-entry".
- Use yang-version 1.1 in ARP YANG module also
- Add reference statements for imports (see 6087bis) in both modules
- The revision statement "2017-10-18" doesn't match the date: 2018-01-27
- Add a note to RFC Editor to replace RFC XXX

Regards,
Reshad.

´╗┐On 2018-02-28, 8:58 AM, "rtgwg on behalf of dingxiaojian (A)"