Linda,

The first word of the chosen sentence should be "One", not "On".

  Bill

On 9/21/2023 3:15 PM, Linda Dunbar wrote:
Attention This email originates from outside the concordia.ca domain. // Ce courriel provient de l'extérieur du domaine de concordia.ca

Joel,

I have taken your suggested wording for Section 3.7:

“On of the areas of concern of enterprises using Cloud services is the lack of awareness of the location of their services in the Cloud."

Thank you!

Linda

*From:* Joel Halpern <jmh.dir...@joelhalpern.com>
*Sent:* Thursday, September 21, 2023 2:06 PM
*To:* Linda Dunbar <linda.dun...@futurewei.com>; Joel Halpern <j...@joelhalpern.com>; draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-problem-statement....@ietf.org
*Cc:* rtgwg@ietf.org
*Subject:* Re: Comments from additional review

Thank you.   I will consider saying something about he key management in BESS, although I participate there only very lightly.

With regard to 3.7, the proposed sentence

/“One of the concerns of //_enterprises_//using Cloud services is not aware of where the resource is located. “/

   is still not grammatical.  Suggestions:

"One of the concerns of enterprises using Cloud services is achieving awareness of where those cloud resources are located."

or

"On of the areas of concern of enterprises using Cloud services is the lack of awareness of the location of those cloud resources."

Yours,

Joel