---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Dec 16, 2008 12:46 PM

     * **There's a strange pattern to these blasts...READ BELOW and TAKE
CARE "!!*

People laugh at me because I am different. And I laugh at them because they
all are the same...That' s called "Attitude" - Live with it.

 ------------------------------

*
Look at the pattern below followed by terrorists:*

13 May -------- JAIPUR

June ------------ -------

26 July------------ AHMEDABAD

August ------------ --------- ------

13 September------------ DELHI

October ------------ --------- ----

 26 November------------ --- MUMBAI

December ------------ --------- -------

13 January ------------ ----- Where Next?

Next might be: Lucknow/Kanpur

Then Goa ….

If this happens, it'll complete a pattern…. Symbol of Jews….Blasts
resembling killing jews….starting from the country which projects itself as
global-conglomerati on of all religions.

- BE VERY CAREFUL & CAUTIOUS

In case you come across any suspicious activity, any suspicious movement

or have any information to tell to the *Anti-Terror Squad*, please take a

Note of the new* ALL INDIA TOLL-FREE Terror Help-line "1090".*

Your city's Police or Anti-Terror squad will take action as quickly as

possible.

Remember that this single number *1090* is valid all over India This is a

toll free number and can be dialed from mobile phones also.

Moreover, the identity of the caller will be kept a secret.

Let us make each and every citizen of India aware about this facility.

Please forward this mail to as many people as possible, and tell
everyone individually. *

After what happened in Mumbai on 26th Nov... nobody is secure, please mind
it. Dont depend on politicians anymore. Let the security forces do their
job, but be alert in the interest of your own friends and near ones !!*

Get an email ID as yourn...@ymail.com or yourn...@rocketmail.com. Click
here.<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_dbid_12/*http:/in.promos.yahoo.com/address>

MSN Tech and Gadgets: You are just one click away from a total update on the
latest gadgets and games Try it! <http://www.gadgetted.com/msn/>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: