Dear Karira

1) I only park in the free general visitors parking which is also for shops and
other offices in August Kranti Bhawan.

2) The parking fees referred to are for the RESERVED parking in the basement of
AKB.

3) The report fails to note that the CIC also hires many taxis (as per tender
dox) to transport its officers.

4) The report fails to account for the PRIVATE vehicles of the CIC officers
which are parked in these reserved places. This should hence show up under
emoluments to its officer u/s 4.

PS: You have failed to clarify for Mr Sharma's benefit your association with
Parivartan NGO / RTI Awards.

Sarbajit