Dear RTK users,
RTK v1.3.0 <https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/archive/v1.3.0.zip> has just
been released, about 7 months after RTK v1.2.0.
Release notes :
- Style updated (follow more closely latest ITK guidelines).
- Started using Travis CI, github pull requests should now be used for code
- New pre-processing functionalities:
* CUDA polynomial gain correction,
* scatter glare correction,
* lag correction,
* idark option,
* removed threshold to positive values after i0 LUT.
- Improved CUDA forward and backprojection speed using projection slabs.
- Added motion-compensated forward and back projection operators in CUDA,
in both 3D and 4D.
- Added the rtkregularizedconjugategradient application, which performs 3D
regularized reconstruction by conjugate gradient + optional regularizations
(Positivity, TV, Wavelets).
- Made the rtkfourdrooster, rtkmcrooster and rtkregularizedconjugategradient
fully modular. Each regularization step can be made active or inactive.
- Added a filter to minimize the L0 norm of the temporal gradient (one-D
Many thanks to the contributors, in alphabetical order for this release: Cyril
Mory, Deepak Roy Chittajallu, Fabien Momey, Hans Johnson, Julien
Brousmiche, Simon Rit
As usual, be aware that we don't focus on releases since we have a public
github repository <http://github.com/SimonRit/RTK> that we try to keep
stable. I still recommend the use of the master HEAD over releases to enjoy
the new RTK developments before their release. We still have a few on-going
projects for which we will use and enhance RTK.
Simon (for the RTK consortium)
Rtk-users mailing list