Hi,

I am trying to work through the 4DROOSTER example using the POPI patient
images (
http://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/RTK/Examples/4DROOSTERReconstruction) but
I am getting stuck when extracting the respiratory signal using the
amsterdam shroud.

I receive this error:

C:\ReconstructionRTK\4DROOSTERReconstruction>rtkamsterdamshroud
--path .\Projections\ ^
More?                    --regexp '.*.his' ^
More?                    --output shroud.mha ^
More?                    --unsharp 650
ExceptionObject caught with writer->Update() in file
C:\RTK\applications\rtkamst
erdamshroud\rtkamsterdamshroud.cxx line 91

itk::ExceptionObject (0030E9E0)
Location: "void __thiscall itk::ImageFileWriter<class itk::Image<double,2>
>::Wr
ite(void)"
File: c:\itk\modules\io\imagebase\include\itkImageFileWriter.hxx
Line: 284
does
 not fully contain requested paste IO regionPaste IO region: ImageIORegion
(0030
EDD4)
  Dimension: 2
  Index: 0 0
  Size: 0 0
Largest possible region: ImageRegion (0030EE70)
  Dimension: 2
  Index: [0, 0]
  Size: [0, 0]

Can anyone help with a solution/tell me what I am doing wrong please?

Thanks,

Abby