Dear Zahid,

Without some more information, it's unlikely that we find the source of the problem. Here are a few things you can do to help us (and therefore yourself): - try version 1.3.0 of RTK: there have been considerable changes in the Cuda forward and back projection filters since v1.2.0, so your problem might disappear just by upgrading to the new version - create a small example that reproduces your problem. You can, for example, simulate a geometry, simulate projections of a shepp logan phantom, and reconstruct from these projections (take a look at http://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/RTK/Scripts/FDK if you need an example). And send us the script - OR send us your geometry file and the header of your projections file (no need to send the projection data itself, we'll create a zero-filled stack of projections), and the command line that crashes

Best regards,
Cyril