Hi,

I am using the CUDAForwardProjection functionality of RTK through the
SimpleRTK wrapper. I am trying to generate DRRs that are realistic and
simulates fluoroscopic images of the structure and thus far I've setup the
image spacing and pixel based on the dimensions of the C-arm that was used
to acquire the CT and the fluoroscopic images and have gotten good results
when the detector is simulated to have all angles at 0.

However, when I attempt to simulate movement of the model (by changing the
X/Y coordinate on the projection image of isocenter or by modifying the X/Y
source offset), the overall intensity of my projection image sees a drastic
drop.

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could advise on whether this may
be an issue of me incorrectly setting my ConstantImageSource or if I am
simulating the offset of my structures incorrectly.

I apologize if I am vague on any points or if anything is unclear, please
let me know.

Thank you,
Daniel Xun Lin