Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to do "online" reconstruction with RTK
using FDK backprojection, i.e. that you populate the geometry object angle
by angle and backproject only one or a few projections at a time with the
geometry object not fully populated initially.

I have seen that the backprojection can be done projection by projection,
but it seems that the geometry object must be populated with all angles
before starting. For example in the code for parker weighting, it seems
that the overscan angle is estimated based on the actual angles in the
geometry object. Also, computing the angular gap weighting done in the 2D
weighting depends on adjacent angles.

Best regards,
Fredrik Hellman