Hi Daniel

I'm not exactly sure what you attempted, but it could look like you were
trying to make CMake configure the path
"E:/Source/RTK-1.4.0(ITK4.13.0)/examples" *alone*.
In which case: You will need to configure, generate and build ITK and RTK
first.
Follow the instructions on http://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/RTK_wiki_help
Start at "Step 0" and see if you have missed anything on the way.

Best regards
Andreas

Andreas Gravgaard Andersen

Department of Oncology,