Hi,

I am having issues with an artifact (black hole in the centre) in my ADMM
reconstructions when using an offset detector. I have tested the same
projection set and geometry file with the FDK algorithm and the reconstruction
is fine.

I've previously been using the same workflow with a centred detector, with no
issues, for both the FDK and ADMM reconstruction methods.

Are there any known issues/common pitfalls with the ADMM implementation and
detector offsets?

Cheers,
James
Disclaimer: This email (including any attachments or links) may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information and is intended only to be
read or used by the addressee.  If you are not the intended addressee, any use,
distribution, disclosure or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to this email (including any
attachments) are not waived or lost by reason of its mistaken delivery to you.
If you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify us
immediately by telephone or email.  Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre provides no
guarantee that this transmission is free of virus or that it has not been
intercepted or altered and will not be liable for any delay in its receipt.