Hello everyone!

I have scanner, where source and detector are fixed, and object is located on a turntable. In that case, real axis of rotation is shifted, and it is not intersects with line, which connects source and detector.

I've tried to generate some geometry with rtksimulatedgeometry.cxx and use the RTK to reconstruct my images, but I always get some kind of doubled images in reconstruction. Can you please guide my, what parameters should I use for rtksimulatedgeometry.cxx in order to get the correct result?

With very best regards, Eugene.