Dear,

I am using fedora13 with linux-2.6.32.11 kernel and xenomai-2.5.4. I am using
Rtnet-0.9.12.
the xenomai is installed and tested to be working. I am using laptop, and while
I use windows 7 in this laptop and using the device manager, it seem that my
laptop using RealTek RTL8169 (Gigabit Ethernet). and while I was in fedora and
using ethtool and use this command
ethtool -i eth0
I get that my eth0 using driver r8169. it seems that is is the driver for
RealTek RTL8169 (Gigabit Ethernet). so i assume my laptop use this network
adapter, which is supported by rtnet (based on the homepage)

but, after I install the rtnet and test it using the single-node test method in
http://www.xenomai.org/index.php/RTnet:Installation_%26_Testing, it didn't work
when i using ./rtnet start in sbin directory, it seems that the driver for
r8169 is not supported because it is not listed in driver directory. But, based
on the homepage of rtnet, it is written that Realtek RTL8169 is supported. So I
confused now. I am newbie in Linux, and I am using xenomai and rtnet for my
final assignment.

so, is my step went wrong somewhere? like that I can change the network adapter
driver while compiling or installing the linux/xenomai? can my laptop use
rtnet? or is there another way to use it if it is not supported?

Thanks a lot