Hi,

is route to host correct ? I think I had same problem because of route was not set.

Rene

On 30.01.2012 17:03, Alessandro Marino wrote:
Dear all,
I have just installed linux 2.6.35.9 + rtai 3.9.1 (gcc-4.4.3)+rtnet-0.9.12 (from git) on a desktop pc equipped with two
 Intel Corporation 82557/8/9/0/1 Ethernet Pro 100 (rev 08) cards.

I am trying to run the simpleserver-simpleclient rtnet  example.

What I get is

./simpleserver  9999
Error opening socket: -97

Can u help me, please?