A Divendres 11 Maig 2012, florian rieger va escriure:

NIC

> > I'm having another problems with rtnet and I have realized this:

> > is it mandatory? or needed?
>
> Yes, it's mentioned in the readme:
>
> 1. Shutdown the network device which shall become part of the RT-network and
>    remove its driver module (this also means that it must not be compiled
>    into the kernel!)
>
> I suppose the mii module is not needed by rtnet since it is not mentioned in
the readme (pleas anyone corrects me if I'm wrong)...

Hi,

sorry because I have not been clear. I was referring of the mii module. The
driver module it's clear that have to be unload. But, the mii? could affect?

Regards,

Leo

Linux User 152692
Catalonia