Dear all,
i'd like to make some test with rtnet, my pc have two network board:
the first is used to manage normal network, the second i'd like to use to
manage with rtnet.
I don't understand i can set this information on rtnet.conf.
Is enought modify this parameter in rtnet.conf?
RT_DRIVER_OPTIONS="cards=1,0,0,0"
The second question is:
I open with emacs the file /sbin/rtnet and seems that, in that script,  just
the first nic is manage, so to set only the second network adapter i have to
modify it?

Best regards
Matteo
 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it: http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 2 bambini sempre gratis fino al 15 giugno 2012 e dal 8 settembre 2012 (in
camera con 2 adulti). Con la formula All inclusive, Open Bar a Euro 64 al
giorno ad adulto al Family Hotel Palace Lido a Lido di Savio
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12337&d=20120516

 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 Speciale ponte del 2 Giugno a Cesenatico all'Hotel Gallia: Pacchetto 2 giorni:
Euro 154; Pacchetto 3 giorni: Euro 231. Pensione completa, servizio spiaggia,
bevande ai pasti
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12343&d=16-5