Dear all,
i've some trouble with my rtnet application with xenomai. Seems i lose or
i've a delay sending packet my application.
When install the rtnet driver i recive this warnig:

"RTNET Failed to initialize MSI interrupts.  Falling back to legacy
interrupts"
using the drive rt_e1000_new i don't recive any warning but some time i
cannot send packet at all.

So my question is possible to force the irq number or not?Can somone explain
the reson of those warnig and if it could create some latency error?

What are the difference betwen rt_e1000 and rt_e1000_new?

Best regards
Matteo

 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it: http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 Cesenatico Pasini Hotels Vieni a scoprire in vacanza coni tuoi bambini la
riviera Romagnola. Richiedi un preventivo e troverai sconti imperdibili su
tutti i bambini. La sorpresa piu' grossa!!!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12482&d=20120712

 --

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12485&d=12-7