Hello Piotr. Good morning!

Sorry i just got to this now.

I would like to ask you to take a look at this wiki page:
https://github.com/fog/fog/wiki/Create-New-Provider-from-Scratch

I believe most of it might be already covered since you have the code
finished already but there is one thing to notice.

The `autoload` part. We had a big issue because of it so we really need you
to update your code to use it.

Good examples are:
* https://github.com/fog/fog-xenserver/blob/master/lib/fog/xenserver.rb
* https://github.com/fog/fog-aws/blob/master/lib/fog/aws.rb

I've noticed that you are doing this:
https://github.com/pkliczewski/fog-kubevirt/blob/a61f6bba099e2404fbace2af1e885ea934583fe4/fog-kubevirt.gemspec#L8-L13

I'm not sure whats the intention behind it but i believe you can leave just
Wesley there. At least that what we are doing in the other providers.

And we do need you to release the gem before we merge your PR into
`fog/fog`.

Let me know if you need assistance with anything else.

Best,