Hi All,
This is just a heads up that some rubygems that people think are in
epel7, did not make it into epel7 and are currently untagged.
I've ran into 3 of my rubygems in this state, and 1 rubygem from another
packager.
During the epel7 beta phase packages would just make it over to the
epel7 repo after a day or so.  But sometime during the end they didn't.
 I could have sworn mine should have at least been in testing.

Anyway, long story short, if you think you have a rubygem in epel7, it
would be good to check and make sure it really is in there.

Troy Dawson