Ok, so if I asked for the SIG group, I would need to fill this template:

PkgDB2 allows FAS group to maintain packages in Fedora.
Before applying for a new group, you should ask for a new mailing list
or agree with the different people concerned to use the mailing list you
already have.
Once the mailing list is sorted out, please create a bugzilla account
for this address. The list will be assigned or made cc to the bugs open
against the package the group has ACLs for and will be added to the
<pkg>-owner@fp.o alias.

IOW what ML should be used? Can we re-user ruby-sig ML? Wouldn't it
increase the traffic too much (or may be there would be some traffic
finally? ;)) ?

BTW I went ahead and asked for the group for Copr builds:

Let me know if you are interested.

Vít