Hi Rubyists,

Ruby 2.4 development is finishing and yesterday, there was release of
Ruby 2.4.1-rc1 [1] and here is the scratch build for your testing:

https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=16864157

The stable Ruby 2.4.0 release is scheduled at
2016-12-25T00:00:00/03:00:00 according to release engineering ticket [2].

Since I got only positive feedback and no complains about my pre-release
macros support proposal [3]. These macros are included in this scratch
build. I will likely backport them into stable releases later, when
there will be some updates necessary.

As always, please let me know if you encounter any issues. Thx.

Vít

[1] https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2016/12/12/ruby-2-4-0-rc1-released/
[2] https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/13027
[3]