Hello Ruby Sig folks

Right now I am trying to fix the issues of RSpec and Cucumber Fedora packages
for Ruby 2.4 compatibility.
Because I want to create Red Hat Software Collections based on that.
Related packages needed by RSpec and Cucumber are as follows.

Several packages got error on Koschei [1]. and several packages passed, but
several pakcages do not have valid tests on %check section.
So, I am trying to fix that. and am going to send patch to the package owner.
But if you are the package owner, and you have a time to fix that, I am also
happy for you to fix it.

rubygem-aruba
rubygem-builder
rubygem-childprocess
rubygem-coderay
rubygem-cucumber
rubygem-cucumber-core
rubygem-cucumber-wire
rubygem-diff-lcs
rubygem-ffi
rubygem-flexmock
rubygem-gherkin
rubygem-introspection
rubygem-metaclass
rubygem-mocha
rubygem-multi_json
rubygem-multi_test
rubygem-nokogiri
rubygem-rr
rubygem-rspec
rubygem-rspec-core
rubygem-rspec-expectations
rubygem-rspec-mocks
rubygem-rspec-support
rubygem-thread_order

Thank you.

[1] https://apps.fedoraproject.org/koschei/

--
Jun Aruga jar...@redhat.com
IRC: jaruga, Office: FBC1, Brno, Czech Republic