Just a quick update about status.

So far, we have built most of the rubygem-packages, 66 in total. These
are the remaining:

rubygem-nio4r
rubygem-puma
^^ There are updates available, so I skipped this. Will discuss with Jun
next steps.

rubygem-json
^^ There is json as subpackage of Ruby and this would need more
attention, since it is broken already if I am not mistaken => low
priority ATM.

rubygem-pg
^^ {Big,Fix}num => Integer issue. I notified upstream, so far without
response.

rubygem-rkerberos
^^ Does not build on PPC for some reason. Secondary arch guys will take
a look.
rubygem-escape_utils

rubygem-qpid_messaging
^^ This is broken for ages

rubygem-kgio
rubygem-pcaprub
rubygem-posix-spawn
^^ I don't remember anymore, probably some packaging issues.

So far the rebuild was quite smooth, but the {Big,Fix}num will cause
more pain. As of now, I am aware that there are some packages (diff_lcs,
builder) which are used in some projects and they fire quite some
warnings (but there is upstream activity to fix this). Due to this
warnings and this change itself, there might be other broken packages,
e.g. rubygem-cucumber-wire will be FTBFS due to excessive warnings.

I'll look tomorrow on the non-rubygem packages.

Vít