Perhaps, but since we follow Ruby we need to make this additional
ID feature turned on as an extension of some sort.
 As a quick fix I could have useless statment visitor check for a
set system property?  Anyname like 'jruby.less.warnings'?  If this
is set, then we will not throw a warning in these cases.  This seems
like a good quick solution.  Using IDs may be a better solution for
allowing people to set which warnings/errors they want ignore, but
that is probably to discuss for next version of RDT.

Should be OK.

Please check 0.7.0.601152327NGT, if it is fine I will release 0.7.0.

 I can make the system property based patch tommorow evening and then
drop a tag so that we can identify where on JRuby's trunk RDT happened
on.

That would be great. Thanks
Markus