(I sent this by mistake to the RadRails google group - I think this is
the right list)

Hi!
I don't know if anyone has tried to write an RSpec plugin for RDT yet.
The latest release (0.7.2) of RSpec makes it quite easy to write
editor/IDE plugins:

http://rspec.rubyforge.org/tools/extensions/editors/index.html

Would anyone be interested in trying to write an RDT plugin for RSpec?
One that integrates with Eclipse's unit testing stuff (progress bar
and all that jazz)

Cheers,
Aslak