On Sunday 19 November 2006 01:48, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> There is no "Add Update Site" GUI element. There is a button labeled
> "New Remote Site...".

Oops, I'll create a bug report to change that,

Do you really have http://http:// there? That could be the problem, try to do
it just with http://updatesite.rubypeople.org/release

> At http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=50233 , I
> choose release 0.8.0, download the
> org.rubypeople.rdt-0.8.0.604272100PRD.zip file, extract it inside the
> eclipse installation directory. I stop and restart eclipse. I cannot
> find any hint of the rdt installation inside the eclipse IDE. (Trying to
> create a new project, to change the perspective, to view installed
> plugins.) No hint of anything ruby at all.

To see if the plugin is loaded, you can go to Help -> About Eclipse SDK ->
Plugin Details and you get a list with all plugins.

Regards,

Mirko