DLTK has also been approved as an Eclipse Foundation project:
http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/dltk/
(they are currently awaiting provisioning to move to the Eclipse
Foundation for hosting).

DLTK is also slated to be part of the Europa Simultaneous Release
this summer:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Europa_Simultaneous_Release

Ed