All,
 So for those of you who have been watching the project and listening in
here you know that a few weeks ago I announced my intent to create a
commercial fork of RDT so that I could try and pursue full-time development
of the project.

Well today's news trumps that and changes the plans a bit again. As of May
1st I will be working as a full-time employee of Aptana, Inc. working
full-time on RDT and RadRails. Aptana will be supporting the project, and we
should begin seeing marked improvements in our web presence, documentation
and marketing. We're planning to do some nice screencasts, make
aptana.comthe one-stop shop for downloads/trac/news/etc, and I now
have access to a
full-time technical writer for getting the docs done.

Oh, and that commercial fork? I already managed to write a bit of code there
and as part of my hire Aptana and I came to a deal which gives them the
rights to that code and they promptly turned around and open-sourced the
code. If you check some of the latest checkins from me, you'll see their
name in the header. There's more on the way.

You can find their announcement here: http://www.aptana.com/rdt.html
You can grab a beta of RadRails with new RDT stuff embedded here:
http://www.aptana.com/download_rails_rdt.php
And you can find the announcement on my blog:
http://cwilliams.textdriven.com/articles/2007/04/21/aptana-backs-rdt-hires-me

Thanks,
Chris