In the docs for ActionView::Helpers::FormHelper#check_box, when
discussing why the method adds a hidden input tag _after_ the checkbox
tag, it says

  "...Rails parameters extraction always gets the first occurrence of
any given key..."

I'm not sure this is still the case.  I have a situation where I am
forced to use check_box_tag and hidden_tag.  My code worked properly
in 2.2; however, upon migration to 2.3, the code doesn't work until I
move the hidden tags before the check-boxes.  It does the same thing
in the latest versions of Safari 3.2 and Firefox 3.0.  I checked the
HTTP traffic and the HTTP POST requests do have the parameters in the
proper order (i.e. the browsers are working correctly).

Can anybody else confirm this issue?