Thank you for the feedback Rodrigo.

I think it is worth to explore possibilities for JavaScript tests. I don’t
see why Rails could not integrate better with the test ecosystem in the
JavaScript community and I think it is a valuable direction to take. We
didn’t included anything in this line in 5.1 because we didn’t have someone
the champion this feature but we would be happy to have something for a
next release.

So, now that the ground base is set for better relationship with the
JavaScript community it is just a matter of someone willing to explore how
the test history will be.

Looking forward to see what is coming on this front!