Would anyone in the Rails Core community like to be a mentor

or technical advisor for the OWASP/RailsGoat (WebGoat

project rewritten in Ruby-on-Rails) project as part of the

2018 OWASP/GSOC
<https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/?sp-search=owasp> program
(They have been accepted)?

Here is our OWASP/RailsGoatGSOC information wiki page
<https://github.com/OWASP/railsgoat/wiki/RailsGoat-Summer-of-Code-Type-Project-Information>

for information and links to other resources?

OWASP/RailsGoa <https://github.com/OWASP/railsgoat>t is a teaching platform
(vulnerable

"OWASP Top 10" app) for Ruby-on-Rails developers

and security professionals.

Thanks in advance,

Al Snow (@jasnow on Github)

OWASP/RailsGoat/GSOC Coordinator

PS. We are open to additional OWASP/RailsGoat project ideas too.