You mean using messages to omit attribute prefix?

Because I mostly work with/display full message. Often you have multiple of
errors, but only one should be prefix-less, and you want a loop to display
them all.

Benjamin Fleischer於 2018年3月7日星期三 UTC+8上午12時38分49秒寫道:
> Any reason you can't use model.errors.messages ?
> On Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 6:01:44 AM UTC-6,
> wrote:
>> I happen to implemented a gem for this, and only now realized someone
>> having the same issue as me.
>> Repo:
>> Blog post:
>> Would it be possible to take some of these to Rails 6 (with the intention
>> to break compatibility?)

on Rails: Core" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at