I think it's best to stop this conversation right here, as I understand
there's a huge lack of interest/knowledge on employing http/2 in future
versions of Rails, and also Rails is not only used in web and can be used
as a web api to any other application.

I was at least hoping for a better discussion with an open mind contributor
here than one who's ignoring any other possibilities to even get into a
discussion than claiming to be "I am a Rails contributor, therefore all I
say is the final fact!"