For my usecase, I have a large monolith with over 100 team members.  The churn
and merge conflicts are constant and painful.

The schema file is over 13k lines with over 600 tables.  I’ve been playing with
some monkey patching to generate ruby schema dumps into multiple files in a
subdir, one table per file.

It works, but I don’t look forward to future breaking changes. :)