Hi,

Last week, I introduced the "good first issue" label at "Ginza Rails#15"
meetup in Tokyo.
There were more than 100 developers attending and many of them looked
interested in contributing to Rails.

However, there are (only) 3 open issues this label. There are more than 400
open issues at Rails then I think there would be more than 3 open issues
which could be labeled "good first issue".

I wanted to know if Rails committers and/or issue team members are
interested in maintaining "good first issue" labels at Rails repository.
because I understand managing issue labels are hard tasks.

Any feedbacks are appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Yasuo Honda