Is there a workaround to configure a specific attachment to use a different
bucket?

I see with this PR
<https://github.com/rails/rails/pull/37346/files#diff-4812e33629a9ccb43c37f3430085dc34>

that you can provide a different service, but I am not seeing anything that
allows for different buckets to be passed.

My use case is that in my app I am processing files that will be used
within the app (and shouldn't be accessible publicly), but also generating
images that need to be shared outside the app (public).  I want to store
the private files in one bucket and the public images in a separate, aws
cloudfront connected bucket.

Even when the pull request gets fully released, I don't know it will
support my use case.

Is there a recommended way of storing files in two different buckets on the
same service?