Hello rails friends,

I'd like to propose that all documentation contributions for deprecated
behavior be considered. I personally find documentation of deprecated behavior
to be useful. I don't think that a docs contribution should be rejected solely
because it relates to deprecated behavior.

Such documentation should make it clear that the behavior is deprecated.
Removal of such documentation should not be considered until the behavior is
actually removed.

Does this make sense?