It seems that an usual number of PRs to ActionView
<https://github.com/rails/rails/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+label%3Aactionview>
seem to sit without review which makes me wonder if maybe there's a gap in
coverage amongst the maintainers as other tags seem to get reviewed pretty
quickly. I noticed this because I opened a pretty simple PR
<https://github.com/rails/rails/pull/37895>about 6 weeks ago and haven't
heard anything. Anyway, I'd love to get whoever is the proper reviewer to
take a look at it, as well as close the gap to make sure PRs are being
looked at in a timely manner. Not complaining - I know everyone is busy and
donating their time, just trying to make sure an oversight gets addressed,
if there is one.