Hi folks,

I have been playing a bit with Action Text a lot lately and recently we
have switched Action Text install to a generator in PR:
https://github.com/rails/rails/pull/35085

We could now use the generator to destroy the added files as well. Will it
be a good idea to add a `bundle exec rails action_text:uninstall` to remove
the copied files?

I would love to work on it and raise a PR if anyone is interested.

Thank you for your time!