Hello friends,

After reading a lot about different methods of Subversion access, I
still don't understand if it's possible to have HTTPS access (meaning
Apache+WebDAV) access to the repository, but in a way that would require
each client to have installed a certificate on their machine..

My goal is to have this kind of security - I know how to do that with
svn+ssh, but I think I need web access, because I want to install TRAC
as well.. even if I wouldn't explicitly need HTTP access to the repo,
TRAC would still show the source, protected with just a password (and
not certificate on the client machine).

Any thoughts on this?

Thank you very much!
david