OK, thank you. That made sense.. I'll see how everything goes with
capistrano etc. Maybe there'll be some problems because of this sudo..
but I'll find out soon enough..

For now I have another question.. It's regarding stale PID files.. the
solution is here:

http://textsnippets.com/posts/show/931

but I don't know where exactly to add this.. if I look at the patch -
this line for example: "config =
Mongrel::Rails::RailsConfigurator.new(settings) do". It seems to me that
this should exist in my file.. right? And it doesn't..

I don't want to apply this patch blindly (maybe it's for different
version than 1.01). And since I don't know a whole lot about patches,
I'd like to ask you how exactly do I do that.. thank you!
david